Exams for Students Taking Distance Classes
The time and location of your exam
If you are taking an off-campus face-to-face or live streamed/televised class, you will write your exam at your off-campus site. If you are taking an online or independent studies class and want to write your final exam outside of Saskatoon, you need to complete the Application for Final Examination provided below.
Regular examination centres are set up throughout the province. If you live within a 110 km driving distance from an off-campus site, you will write your final exam at that site. You are required to submit an Application for Final Examination form. Fees are not charged for writing exams at Regular Centres. You will receive details on your examination arrangements approximately two to three weeks prior to the examination date.
You may apply for a Special Examination Centre if you meet one of the following conditions:
- live outside 110 km driving distance from Saskatoon or a Regular Centre,
- are registered with Access and Equity Services, or
- cannot write an examination on the scheduled day for religious reasons.
You are responsible for making your own arrangements to write your examination(s) under the supervision of an invigilator approved by the Distance Education Unit office. You are also responsible for any financial reimbursement that may be required for such invigilation. If you require consideration for room access or service due to physical disability or impairment such as mobility, visual, hearing, or other, please notify our office immediately. For more information contact:
- Please download the form and save it to your desktop.
- Fill in all fields.
- If an invigilator's signature is required, print off both pages and ensure he or she signs the form as indicated. You can then scan or photograph the form and email it to us.
- Be sure to include your name in the subject line.
- Forms that are emailed will receive a confirmation email.
- If you miss the deadline date listed on the Application for Final Examination form, you will be charged an “Invigilation Mailing Fee” of $25.00 to cover the cost of shipping & handling.
In Canada: We will accept late applications up to 7 business days prior to the day of the final exam. No applications will be accepted after these dates.
Outside Canada: We will accept late applications up to 10 business days prior to the day of the final exam. No applications will be accepted after these dates.
2018 Mid-term Exams
The mid-term exams will be written in Saskatoon at the University of
Mid-term Exams and Forms (Click the link below.)
BMSC 200.3 (W Sections) – Saturday, October 13, 2018, 9:00 am - 10:30 am
PHSI 208.6 (W Sections) – Monday, October 15, 2018, Monday, December 3, 2018, Friday, February 15, 2018, 8:30 am - 9:20 am (all exams)
Contact the DEU Exam Office if you have a scheduling conflict with another class or you need to make a change to your invigilator after you have submitted a form.
2018 Final Exams
Final Exam Forms
Forms will be available early-October.