Exams for Students Taking Distance Classes
The time and location of your exam is listed in the Final Examination schedule in your PAWS account. If you are writing your final exam in Saskatoon, you do not need to complete an Application for Final Examination.
If you are taking an off-campus face-to-face or live streamed/televised class, you will write your exam at your off-campus site. If you are taking an online or independent studies class and want to write your final exam outside of Saskatoon, you need to complete the Application for Final Examination provided below.
Regular examination centres are set up throughout the province. If you live within a 110 km driving distance from an off-campus site, you will write your final exam at that site. You are required to submit an Application for Final Examination form. Fees are not charged for writing exams at Regular Centres. You will receive details on your examination arrangements approximately two to three weeks prior to the examination date.
You may apply for a Special Examination Centre if you meet one of the following conditions:
- live outside 110 km driving distance from Saskatoon or a Regular Centre,
- are registered with Disability Services for Students, or
- cannot write an examination on the scheduled day for religious reasons.
You are responsible for making your own arrangements to write your examination(s) under the supervision of an invigilator approved by the Distance Education Unit office. You are also responsible for any financial reimbursement that may be required for such invigilation. If you require consideration for room access or service due to physical disability or impairment such as mobility, visual, hearing, or other, please notify our office immediately. For more information contact:
- Please download the form and save it to your desktop.
- Fill in all fields.
- If an invigilator's signature is required, print off both pages and ensure he or she signs the form as indicated. You can then scan or photograph the form and email it to us.
- Be sure to include your name in the subject line.
- Forms that are emailed will receive a confirmation email.
- If you miss the deadline date listed on the Application for Final Examination form, you will be charged a late application fee of $25.00. This fee & late application does NOT guarantee that you will be able to write the exam.
Mid-term Exam Forms
Final Exam Forms