Certificate in Teaching English as a Second Language (CERTESL): Certification to teach English as a Second Language (ESL) in Canada and abroad. This program was designed by award-winning distance specialists and will help you teach immigrant, overseas, Aboriginal and other learners of English as a second language. If you are currently a teacher in the K to 12 system, some distance courses in TESL can be used to supplement your BEd and move you towards Class 5 on the STF salary grid. Offered through the College of Education.

Special Education Certificate (SPEC): Offered through the College of Education's Department of Educational Psychology and Special Education, this program is for teachers who already have their B.Ed and a valid teaching certificate. This additional qualification certificate is recognized by Saskatchewan Education as meeting Special Education teacher qualification requirements and has been approved as an Additional Qualification Certificate.

Prairie Horticulture Certificate (PHC): Study in one of four specialized streams: Landscaping and Arboriculture, Fruit & Vegetable Production, Nursery Crop Production, or Greenhouse Crop Production. This program provides all the essential tools to get you started in the industry, to work for your community, or in your garden and yard.